You are here
Fantastic progressive company, looking to expand
About Our Client
Fast moving and rapidly growing company within Foodservice.
- Division purchasing point of contact between local Operations and Corporate Purchasing Office
- Negotiates with vendors for the purchase of all materials, supplies, and services, with the goal of obtaining the best possible price, service, and quality.
- Sets up and maintains bids, pricing, accounts, and vendors in the system.
- Prepares vendor pricing comparison worksheets on purchasing decisions for future discussion with Operations and Purchasing management.
- Develop contract negotiation plans
- Lead the supplier selection process through active participation and negotiations
- Develop, maintain and improve purchasing metrics
- Develop relationships with internal teams to improve efficiency across the company
- Define best sourcing practices in conjunction with key business partners
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in purchasing
- Comfortable working with others and alone
- Strong negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with a fantastic fast growing company.