You are here
Greater Toronto Area
CA$120,000 - CA$140,000
Low to Mid Density Residential Construction
About Our Client
A reputable construction company located in Toronto with large scale residential projects across the GTA.
- Works with project staff to review pay applications, change orders, and provisional sum allocations for entitlement, completeness, accuracy, and adherence to contract requirements. Ensures contract compliance to technical plans and specifications; and reviews documentation and files for accuracy and completeness, including daily reports and construction logs.
- Assists program consultants and contractors in the administration and implementation of projects related to contracts and program phases such as design, permitting, procurement, and construction.
- Assists in the development of the assigned program's/project's annual budget; participates in the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; ensures that project expenditures and cost estimates are adequately documented and monitored to their completion; reviews and approves expenditures; and implements adjustments.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience as a project manager in the residential construction space
- Experience with production home volume
- Preparing and analyzing data and comprehensive reports.
- Highly proficient in English, both written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
- Minimum ten years construction management experience that includes field construction, contract administration, estimating, negotiations; project and design management.
- Demonstrated experience leading construction management function in a residential space
- Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience on production townhome projects
What's on Offer
Job offer and compensation package is commensurate with candidates experience