You are here
CA$80,000 - CA$100,000
High Rise Project Manager
About Our Client
- One of Ontario's premier Developer/builders is in need of Senior Project Manager to work closely with the VP of Construction on various large development projects.
- Lead, guide and manage the administrative direction during the construction phase of the project.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the daily operations.
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and monitor progress.
- Prepare contracts, confidently negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Liaise with project team, clients, consultants and sub trades to achieve a successful end result.
- May be responsible for training and mentoring project coordinators to help grow their career.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing projects $50 M plus
- Strong leadership and mediation skills required
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment
- Construction Management or Engineering Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Ability to read and understand drawings
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package Commensurate with Experience