You are here
CA$80,000 - CA$100,000
Senior Project Manager
About Our Client
- Our client is a reputable developer/builder looking to identify senior level candidates for an upcoming high rise project
- Provide support to Operations, Project Manager and Superintendents regarding all construction related issues where required
- Assist in preparation of quantity take-offs for various scopes of work to assist with tendering sub-trades.
- Assist in preparation of Bids and Tender Submittals
- Monitor Subcontractor performance and insure adherence to the terms and conditions of such agreements
- Coordinate permitting and inspections
- Track RFI submissions and responses, and keep detailed logs of such
- Track and manage submission / approval of all shop drawings and submission of close out documents, and keep detailed reports of such
- Communicate concerns with Project Managers and Operations Management about current or future projects
- Complete general project reports and budgets
- Prepare subcontractor bid packages
- Understanding and knowledge of current market costs of construction
- Other administrative duties as required
- Other special duties as assigned
- Familiarity of UDA and asset, but not a requirement
- Take a lead role in managing the day-to-day administrative and document control duties in the pre-construction and construction phases. This includes requests for information, site instructions, submittals/shop drawings, change orders etc.
- Review and code monthly invoices from subtrades and suppliers.
- Coordinate and collect all project closeout, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Technology diploma or engineering/construction management degree considered an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years related construction experience within the GTA
- Working knowledge of local construction methodology including administrative processes and on site activities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines from multiple sources
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation package commensurate with experience