You are here
Project Manager- Highrise Commercial
Highrise Commercial Construction
About Our Client
My client is a respectable construction manager looking for a project manager with 5-7+ years commercial experience
- The creation of detailed work plans successfully identifying and sequencing the activities needed to complete the projects.
- Determine resources (labour, equipment, materials and processes) required.
- Develop project completion schedules.
- Provide leadership in effective financial and functional assessment.
- High level project coordination.
- Lead monthly project health check meetings with all project stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Project Management experience 5-7 years
- Ability to work with proprietary project management software and systems effectively.
- Excellent planning, organizational, leadership, presentation, decision-making, analytical, and oral and written English communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in program/project management including project budget preparation and control, cost estimates, scheduling, design and construction contract preparation and administration.
- High business analysis, cost analysis, and subcontractor evaluation and negotiations skills.
- Ability to engage and interact effectively with all levels of the organization, customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate professional staff, consultants, and technical support staff in order to successfully complete projects on time and within approved budgets; build consensus between parties with differing opinions and objectives, including conflict resolution skills.
Demonstrated knowledge of cost and risk control techniques, and project delivery alternatives for large capital projects
What's on Offer
Job offer will be commensurable with experience