You are here
Project Manager - High Rise Construction
About Our Client
My client is a Canadian property developer
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Monitoring and reporting on current status and activities of projects, including the management of project financials and budgets.
- Work with vendors and head office to ensure timely and cost effective purchasing and payment for materials
- Supervise, coordinate, track and analyze manpower and associated costs
- Work closely with site supervisors and project team to manage overall execution of each project
- Regular follow up on subdivision/ builder performance and understanding of key market economic drivers and competition.
- Resolution and follow-up with identified project issues.
- Advise management of pending risk elements and seek assistance on all risk matters or legal matters.
- Ensure health and safety of all employees, clients, trades and visitors to job sites and offices in a manner that is compliant with all applicable legislation regulations and corporate safety
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for:
- 5+ years managing high-rise residential construction projects
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business or engineering, with a strong understanding of financials
- PMP Certified (preferred)
- Proven experience leading large project teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong people management and leadership ability
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with a solid pipeline of projects. Strong salary & package