You are here
Project Manager - Capital Markets Technology
- Project Managerment - Capital Markets
- Technology and Business Side
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Bank
- Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Work with other Leads/PM's to coordinate external dependencies across projects.
- Ongoing management and escalation of issues and risks.
- Communication management within and outside the project team
- Financials management - accountable for the project budget and tracking of actuals.
- Resource planning and management.
- Writing and gaining approval for project management artifacts to obtain funding and approval for additional phases of work.
- Ongoing maintenance and update to all project management artifacts including Readiness Assessment and Project Closure documents.
- Working with and motivating the project team to deliver exceptional quality deliverables that exceed sponsor expectations.
- Process improvement and updates to project process documentation.
- Develop and maintain an effort driven, resource balanced project schedule
- Tracking of status and completion of all deliverables, sign-offs, milestones and action items
- Ongoing change management and facilitation of change requests when required
- Complete and update regular status reports for various external stakeholders.
Working with and motivating the project team to deliver exceptional quality deliverables that exceed sponsor expectations.
The Successful Applicant
Five or more years of experience managing projects from inception to completion, ideally within wholesale banking environments. At least five of these years heading one or more multi-year, multi-million dollar, complex, multi-stakeholder programs and being the single point of accountability for delivering the business case and all related business outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge PMLC, SDLC, Agile Project Delivery and related best practices
- Master-level proficiency with one or more Enterprise-class project/portfolio management tools and with Microsoft Project
- Proficiency with tools such as SharePoint, HPQC and JIRA
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with executives at all levels of the organization as well as negotiating win-win outcomes with business and IT teams
- Ability to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort required on any given project
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to identify and effectively manage risks and issues
- Proven experience delivering projects on scope, with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- High level of experience of managing project budgets and resource planning
- Excellent time management and priority management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package