You are here
Project Engineer Manufacturing.
About Our Client
A market leading global manufacturing business operating in the industrial space.
The successful project engineer will ideally have a history in an industrial or high volume manufacturing background;
Main responsibilities of the role
- To lead and execute the main projects tasks.
- Lead and support both minor and major projects on the manufacturing lines.
- Produce engineering design and project support deliverables in line with Kingspan engineering standards
- Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Maintain and develop relationships with key internal and external customers and facilitate liaison with management/design/operations staff to drive project innovation.
- Attend training to develop relevant self-knowledge and technical skills
- To support the local sites manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
In return the company is looking to progress the successful candidate should they have those ambitions.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required;
- Have a degree in Mechanical engineering as a minimum.
- Significant and demonstrated experience in mechanical engineering in high volume or industrial manufacturing.
- Demonstrated experience managing manufacturing projects through full life cycle.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and generate 2D & 3D engineering drawings.
- Very hands on with excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to use judgment and make decisions in ambiguous and complex situations
What's on Offer
An excellent package is available for the successful project engineer.