You are here
- Exciting role with an established ICI general contractor
- Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
The organization is an established ICI general contractor dedicated to mid size projects across the GTA and South Western ON. The organizaton primarily focuses on executing projects for institutional and commercial clients in the $500K to $5M range, and up to $10M in scope.
The incumbent will be responsible to coordinate on a portfolio of mid size building projects concurrently, providing administrative and operational support to the site management and project management functions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years of experience working with an established mid size ICI general contractor on projects in the $1M to $5M range is a must, institutional project experience in preferred, both renovations and base building
- Technical background in engineering is preferred
- Strong communication, organization and software applications skills is mandatory
- Desire to progress within an organization into a project manager role
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including benefits and bonus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.