You are here
Do you have experience with C# or object oriented programming?
Would you like to work in a client-facing position?
About Our Client
Our client provides software solutions for the Capital Markets Industry.
The responsibilities associated with this role:
* To contribute to, and ultimately lead, software implementation teams ranging from 2 - 10 consultants
* To liaise with client Business Analysts to apply software to business problems, identifying and documenting system requirements
* To analyse current systems and data to identify new requirements, recognising the need for systems enhancements or modifications if necessary
* To refine the customer requirements in detail, document and present to the client for approval
* To write requirement specifications and technical specifications, designing appropriate IT infrastructure where necessary
* To develop application solutions using Delphi, ASP .Net, C# and SQL as required
* To develop and code mathematical risk calculations
* To troubleshoot issues when required.
* To liaise with internal Development staff, support teams within the implementation group, and both internal and client Testing teams.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong analysis, problem-solving and development skills are essential. Experienced hires will ideally have a background as an IT Consultant, Analyst Programmer or as a Developer with some Business Analyst skills.
* should have a very professional manner with excellent communication skills, able to deal with individuals at all levels within financial institutions. Ideally you will have gained prior experience of working in a client-facing environment.
* should be aware of the full IT project life cycle, from development through testing and implementation to go live.
* must be comfortable with mathematical analysis. Knowledge of, or desire to learn, quantitative finance is a distinct advantage.
* You must be organised and methodical, and have excellent documentation skills.
* Previous experience of financial services is useful but not essential for this role.
* Development experience in an object oriented programming language is strongly preferred (e.g. C++, C#)
* A working knowledge of SQL is advantageous
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package