You are here
Professional Services Consultant
Have you worked as a consultant in a SAAS organization?
Have you lead the end-to-end software launch of multiple accounts?
About Our Client
An established Software company
- Lead the overall solution delivery for various accounts, factoring in complex organizational and technical needs
- Partner with our customers to develop appropriate project plans, hit project milestones and deliver on time, while balancing competing demands of multiple projects
- Consult with customers to translate their business needs to functional areas of the enterprise platform
- Chair remote and face-to-face functional and technical discussions that guide customers to make decisions, offering best practice guidance along the way
- Configure and test the enterprise platform to align to client decisions
- Identify internal process improvements related to professional services methodology
- Provide ongoing feedback to Product Management in order to drive product improvements
- Work closely with our Education Team to setup training for administrators and end-users on our software to teams ranging in size from 3 to 400
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of client-facing delivery roles, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience configuring software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude who likes problem solving
- Exceptional personal organization and time management skills, able to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, paying close attention to detail
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner with teammates and customers
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and drive
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills and experience would be an asset
- Experience and knowledge with Marketing Operations would be an asset but aptitude and interest to learn key marketing concepts and processes is required
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and will do what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
- Willing and able to travel when needed 10% to 25% of the time
What's on Offer
A competitive package