You are here
Greater Toronto Area
- Growing organization
- Excellent benefits
About Our Client
A leading tier-1 automotive manufacturing organization.
- Manage overall plant operations, processes and procedures including production, planning and supply chain functions.
- Develop and implement KPIs to improve performance of operations
- Responsible and accountable for Customer Satisfaction through on time delivery (to customer need dates) and quality.
- Responsible and accountable for all manufacturing and related costs and its effect on bottom line
- Ensure continuous improvement of plant operations for improved deliveries, and product and process non-conformances
- Identify and recommend improvements on product or processes outside area of responsibility to improve on own or business results.
- Provide leadership to align, motivate and drive team to achieve overall goals
- Responsible for organizational structure, content of jobs and establishment of culture and performance standards.
- Recognize employee potential and facilitate growth
- Manage staffing levels and human resources in the plant, training, developing, coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Continuously monitor and grow operation capability and capacity to meet growing business and product offerings, including acquisition of new equipment, expansion of facilities, insourcing or outsourcing of operational steps/processes
- Be active member of management team for defining and implementing product, service and overall company strategies and direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred not essential. Technical orientation (qualified engineer if not degree qualified).
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of related experience in an automotive manufacturing environment with a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated supervisory experience; equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated leadership in turnaround and growth environments.
- Demonstrable history of delivery in OTD and Quality improvement.
- Ability to develop strategic vision and plan, while leading organization through tactical execution
- Ability to quickly learn, quickly adapt to changing conditions and willing to push envelop and take calculated risks to deliver results
- Collaborative, yet assertive, management style
- Able to work independently, exercising good judgment and analytical skills
- Able to effectively, clearly and concisely present information and respond to questions from management and internal customers
- Excellent computer skills, in-depth ERP understanding and passion for using technology to improve, eliminate non value added activities and drive simplicity in manufacturing, information and decision making processes
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective manager in human resource deployment, to include recruitment / hiring, employee relations, development, performance management and progressive discipline
What's on Offer
An excellent package on offer.