You are here
Oracle Database Administrator
- Financial Services Technology
About Our Client
Leading Software Firm.
- Provide support for database and schema changes requested by internal stakeholders
- Perform backups and restores
- Perform builds, upgrades and code deployments
- Review PL/SQL for performance and efficiency
- Ability and flexibility to support and manage after hours production (24/7) and test issues as they arise
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, a willingness to work extensive "out of hours" period when necessary, provide 24/7 on rotation support cover, and a long-term desire to take on a leadership role.
University Degree or College Diploma preferred
Oracle OCP or similar certification, Oracle certification (or working towards one)
Solid understanding of Oracle database theory, SQL and PL/SQL development best practices
Experience with shell scripting or Perl an asset.
Canadian financial services industry knowledge would also be an asset
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.