You are here
Medical Science Liaison- Oncology
Fast growing pharmaceutical organisation
Exciting opportunity within the oncology market
About Our Client
A fast growing specialist pharmaceutical organisation.
- Establish and manage scientifically based relationships with clinical investigators, HCPs and other stakeholders including, but not limited to, key research and educational institutions, hospitals, networks, physician organisations and payers.
- Provide scientific information to relevant HCPs, speakers & investigators on data as appropriate.
- Facilitate and maintain legitimate scientific exchange related to company compounds and pipeline with medical expert speakers and investigators to advance understanding of new scientific principles, research trends and current scientific debate.
- Provide scientific and educational information to HCPs on specific patient critical issues, including medical education and support on Risk Management Plans (RMP) where appropriate.
- Development of partnerships with Investigators, Opinion Leaders and Healthcare Professionals through:
- Scientific, evidence based communication and education,
- Clinical trial activities,
- Scientific projects & research,
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in a Life Sciences discipline
- Previous experience as a Medical Science Liaision in the Quebec Region a MUST
- IT literate with strong analytical skills
- Able to influence NHS staff at the highest levels
- Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company
- Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success
- Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits package.