You are here
Managing Director - Reporting
- Work with a leading Canadian bank to provide leadership for accounting operation
- This role requires a solid professional with a proven track record.
About Our Client
Large banking organisation.
This role has five key areas of responsibility,
- Statutory, and Management Reporting
- Candidates can compile consolidated financial statements
- Complete statutory reports common to the parent bank and related entities
- Develop and maintain framework to manage accounting risk and new developments as they arise.
- Work with regulators related to risk on a regular basis.
- Provide updates on variances in Financial performance
- Stay abreast of changing regulatory reporting and manage the changes
Be a key player in identifying and assessing the needs match financial and strategic relationship management framework.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional with 10 years + experience working in a large firm with a focus on financial services or a candidate coming for a top 5 Canadian bank.
- CA designated with a MBA or Master's Degree.
- In depth knowledge of SOX, GAAP requirements and their impacts to the bank.
- Broad understanding of financial management.
- Experience leading a team - circa 3-5 years.
- Be able to negotiate and influence stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator.
- Stellar attention to detail.
- Highly analytical skills and ability to break down large volumes of information.
- Be an effective leader and be able to action change.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary.
- Unique opportunity to implement your leadership skills.