You are here
Manager, Regulatory Reporting
CA$75,000 - CA$90,000
- Large banking client seeking an experienced CA first move from audit or banking
- You will have proven analytical skills and be comfortable with Balance sheet+P&L
About Our Client
Large banking organisation based in downtown Toronto.
- Support the banks regulatory reporting lead on the implementation of the IHC reg reporting.
- Design and develop procedures and processes to support completion, review information required to support required returns.
- Strong understanding of required returns and relationship to US wholesale entities.
- Support ongoing improvements related to regulatory reporting processes to gain insights to improve processes.
- Strong technical mind who will question things and put energy in to finding answers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Business/Accounting/Commerce.
- Successfully completed a CA- CPA.
- 3-6 years experience working in a big four or similar practice's with banking clients.
- Candidates who are big 4 trained, moved to a corporate banking position.
- P&L analytics and balance sheet fluency.
- Be able to translate high volumes of complex reporting requirements.
- Understand wholesale banking / capital markets businesses and associated products.
- Motivated - ambitious - hungry to learn.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Benefits package
- Work - life balance