You are here
Manager, Application Delivery
- Work with key Business Technology Partners to Deliver Application Delivery
- Responsible for Service Life Cycle of Application Delivery
About Our Client
A Major Global Asset Management company.
- Work with key Business and Technology Partners to deliver Application Delivery.
- Provide management, reporting and operational support for the Planned Maintenance.
- Participate in the scheduled Governance meetings in the management of the Application Delivery Providers.
- Ability to understand and review a fully integrated Application Delivery Solution to identify any impacted technologies or platforms.
- Communicate with service partners to ensure that they understand and conform to the Application Delivery policies and standards.
- Provides support to project managers for the creation of plans, costs, and risks for the implementation of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Represent and oversee delivery of Application Delivery related processes to the business ensuring client satisfaction and successful business outcomes.
- Provide support to various teams to:
- Advise on Technology Services capabilities.
- Execute line-of-business and geographic business strategies, plans, and related projects and service.
- Develop, govern, and oversee execution of service quality improvement programs for assigned service lines.
- Oversee third-party service provider service delivery governance and service level assurance for assigned services and products.
- Identify, document, and present service delivery requirements and needs to internal and external services providers.
- Sponsor, review, and approve Service Provider proposals, solution innovation and development, and service requests and provider responses.
- Review and approve Service Provider service delivery quality and achievement reports and attestations.
- Takes ownership of any issues or problems within Application Delivery and makes sure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Communicates objectives and direction for Application Delivery and measures success against the desired outputs.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years' corporate IT experience in supporting complex enterprise Application Delivery environments.
- Strong knowledge of Application Delivery, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, and Software Distribution related support for Infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Expert in Application Delivery business models and offerings.
- Experience working in fully outsourced environment.
- Experience in managing and overseeing third-party service provider service delivery execution and business & commercial governance. Work with 3rd party providers to achieve system stability, performance and uptime.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and oriented toward business development and relationship management.
- Knowledge of 'Cloud' business models.
- Enterprise management systems (ITIL, COBIT processes) and methods/processes effective services delivery.
- Experience with leading environments including but not limited to deployment, maintenance and support.
- Experience in product/service life cycle management.
- Strong and effective customer relationship management skills and process/practice experience.
- Financial and cost management with expertise in cost forecasting and cost/spend budget management.
- Strong awareness and experience in IT audit and compliance management (SOC, COBIT, SSAE).
- Strong team and organizational leadership and management capabilities.
- Experience with enterprise change and release management, including technical review of proposed system changes.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.