You are here
Maintenance Manager - Night Shift
- Maintenace Manager - Night Shift
- Maintenace Manager - Night Shift
About Our Client
Sanofi is a market leader in the design and manufacturing of vaccines. It is the fourth largest pharmaceuticals business globally. The work Sanofi do on a daily basis, saves lives and the manufacturing team do vital work bringing these products to market. It is the fourth largest pharmaceuticals business globally, so is well positioned to stay at the front end of the R&D curve to keep doing their important work.
Sanofi Pasteur offer employees, world class working environments, peer group interaction, leading edge technology and market leading packages.
The successful Maintenance Manager will join a market leading leadership team.
The primary duties for the Maintenance Manager Night shift are;
- Provide direct/indirect leadership and management of maintenance supervisors.
- Supervise the building service technicians and or, trades personnel.
- Ensure work is completed in a manner, which complies with "Best Maintenance Practices", this practice utilizes predictive and preventive condition monitoring for evaluation of the equipment.
- Prioritize work requests to: Equipment, Systems and Building services. Direct the execution of the Preventative Maintenance Program; to aid in the continuous improvement of the program.
- Regular Maintenance/Emergency service to: Equipment, Systems and Building services.
- Troubleshooting and assisting (overseeing) trades to complete repairs to systems, building services, and equipment in a timely manner.
- Must have extensive knowledge of all equipment and systems that they are directly responsible for and also have knowledge of other related systems and equipment..
- Make recommendations and justifications for upgrades and/or replacement of equipment and/or building services and systems. Oversee upgrades/modifications to building services, equipment, and systems.
The roles are key leadership, developmental and management role for facilities and maintenance management.
It will be an integral part of the company's future site and product manufacturing plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Someone who has a demonstrable history in Maintenance Management (minimum 3 years) and delivery in a regulated environment either Healthcare (Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Bio Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices) or Food and Beverage Manufacturing.
- As a minimum formal 5 years apprenticeship program or related technical courses (Community College) with 6 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering, combined with supervisory, group or project management skills. Or
- B. Sc. Mechanical or Chemical Process Engineering with 3 years' experience in related fields, combined with supervisory, group or project management skills Mechanical Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- Working knowledge of facilities and mechanical PPM and management.
- Thorough understanding of electronics assembly process including automation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead a team and drive continuous improvement.
- Results orientation.
What's on Offer
Market leading Salary and benefits.
Through innovation and growth the client can offer development and training opportunities that can enhance your ability to progress your career.