You are here
Lead Solutions Architect
- Leading Canadian Financial Institution
- Solution Architecture Oversight
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Financial Institution.
- Leads and mentors SAs and guides cross-platform teams to drive requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution
- Accountable for ensuring that the technical approach is consistent with Enterprise and aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture principles
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in Computer Science and 10+ years systems experience, both hands-on and as a consultant.
- Possesses solid business and advanced application knowledge
- Demonstrates expert understanding of Enterprise methodologies, such as ITIL or CMMI, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), technology, the, best practices, and documentation standards
- 5-10 years' experience in solution design and architecture preferably in a financial services industry
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.