You are here
Junior to Intermediate Site Supervisor
- Join an established ICI general contractor
- Excellent career growth opportunity
About Our Client
The organization is a reputed ICI general contractor dedicated to renovation and base building projects across the institutional and commercial construction space ranging from $5M to $20M in scope. Due to current growth, the organization is looking to secure an ambitious site supervisor with limited experience, to be groomed into a lead supervisory position.
The incumbent will be responsible to support the lead site supervisor for a dedicated building project in all aspects of day to day site management. Key responsibilities will include: safety management, sub trade coodination and management, scheduling and project delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1-3 years experience in an assistant supervisory capacity with a reputed ICI general contractor in the Toronto market
- College or University education in a construction related discipline in preferred
- Ambition, drive, high energy, willingness to learn and role up one's sleeves
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including vehicle allowance and benefits.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
This is an opportunity to get in with an established GC and to grow your career into a senior site supervisory capacity.