You are here
IT Project Manager - Capital Markets
About Our Client
Leading global Canadian bank.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
The Successful Applicant
1) Overall 5 years' experience as an IT Project Manager for infrastructure projects.
2) Data Centre environment (5+ years' experience). 3) Large Corp experience (Banking/FI/Telco) (5+ years' experience)
4) MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (5+ years' experience)
5) Strong Understanding of Server Infrastructure terminology (citrix, windows OS versions, AIX, virtual to physical software, host) basic cloud knowledge
6) Nice to have: Basic cloud knowledge, PMP
What's on Offer
Competitive Contract Rate.