You are here
IT Director , Mandarin Speaking, build a new development team
- Exciting opportunity to set up and maintain an IT division with a new office.
- Lead the function in Canada and be a key point of contact in North America
About Our Client
Opportunity to join a business expanding their Canadian operations.
Requires a technical director to lead and a develop a team.
- Experience 'owning' and driving the strategy and implementation for supported technologies and environments, making sure IT infrastructure and applications drive business goals
- Experience managing technical teams of 15+
- Proven experience delivering and supporting effective Technology solutions for Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.
- Working experience in the distribution/logistics/retail verticals is preferred
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Software/IT
- Experience leading and developing a new team.
- Experience building a new office.
- Hiring and developing a team.
- Fluent Mandarin speaking - reading - writing.
Must have previously demonstrated hands-on IT experience and success managing technical teams
Experience with IT procurement and vendor relationship management preferred
ITIL, PMP certifications preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks holidays
- International travel and conferences