You are here
IT Audit Manager
Great Place to Work
Great Opportunity to Get Management Experience
About Our Client
One of Canada's Top employers
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with 5-7 years of direct relevant experience in an audit function or business / corporate function.
- Graduate degree would be desirable.
- Professional or business designation is required.
- Good knowledge in Internal Controls and Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in Internal Control and the assigned LOB.
- Solid knowledge of the subject matter of assigned Centre of Competency.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional designation (CA, CISA, CISSP or other IT designation) with IT knowledge/experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information systems, IT audit, or similar technical area required
- Hardware / Operating Systems: Mainframes, Microsoft Windows Servers (NT, 2000, 2003), IBM UNIX/Linux (HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Red Hat, VMWare GSX, VMware Infrastructure, AS/400, System Clusters (VMS, Unix, Windows), RACF
- Network technologies/ tools: WAN, LAN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP,MQ Series, Netflow, OpenView, CheckPoint, HP, MS Exchange, TSM, Tivoli, Identify Manager, CISCO, Nortel, Checkpoint, McAfee ePO suite, ACF2 etc.
What's on Offer
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.