You are here
Investment Director, Real Estate
Work for a high profile business to assist them to identify & close large deals.
10 years + years of experience required, based in Vancouver office.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international business with an existing portfolio across Insurance, Banking and Real Estate. They have secured capital for further investments across North America and are looking for a high calibre individual to support them in identification, valuation and integration of these businesses.
- Evaluation of potential acquisitions across North America
- Background working in Real Estate acquisitions
- Support the identification of potential businesses to acquire
- Work with senior management evaluate and subsequently to conduct due diligence and work alongside third party consultants ensuring the acquisition fits with the groups long term business plan.
- Financial modelling to support decision making.
- Integration of the acquisition into the group. This will include but not be limited to the communication and delivery of any strategic initiatives to the acquired company - either driven by return on investment or in response to a group strategic initiative and execution of business plan.
- Ability to present complex ideas and decisions to all business stakeholders.
- Work with the senior team, take feedback on deals and calibrate as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and influence at senior management level within an organization.
- Real estate deal experience.
- Experience of Transactions services/acquisition review and integration - specifically within a financial services environment.
- 10 years +experience in either a similar function or with experience of leading a number of similar acquisition projects from a Big four/similar environment.
- Mandarin language skills - read and write.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive package including bonus, potential relocation and benefits commensurate with experience