You are here
- FTSE -
About Our Client
Comprised of the combined operations of Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive, PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment.
The successful intern will work with a departmental head on a Research and Development project.
The project will be a market research based project, looking at marketing analytics, data processing and coding.
This is a great opportunity, part time that will be a visible project at a Canadian and North American level. Giving the successful intern will have access to senior team members and great examples to add value to your resume.
Any intern wanting to apply needs to be able to work at our corporate offices, Adelaide and York downtown Toronto.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful intern will have.
- A Strong work ethic.
- Completing or just completed their BA /BSC. Or college qualification.
- Been looking for working examples to add value to your academic resume.
- A strong technical understanding of Word / Excel.
- An ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- An ability to prioritize their own workload.
- An ability to enjoy project work, deadlines, outcome orientation.
This intern vacancy would suit any type of student, the nature of the work may add more value to a Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Technology Systems graduate - pre graduate. Also someone who is immediately available.
What's on Offer
Part Time optional minimum 15hrs a week. Optimal 20hrs can be flexible around student timetables.