You are here
Intermediate Project Manager
Do you have a passion for uniting and motivating teams in aims of delivery?
Are you comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
About Our Client
A leading Technology Services company
- Conduct project management tasks including project task scoping and planning, project communication and expectation management, change management, ensuring completion of assignments and deliverables, managing associated risks and issues
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, internal team members and other project managers, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Facilitate regular meetings, maintain associated minutes and provide an avenue for open dialog between all parties involved
- Ensure timely and successful completion of IT deliverables according to master project plan
- Produce and maintain project requirements documents, project plan and other artifacts
- Establish project schedule.
- Track project schedule, progress, and budget.
- Excellent facilitation skill to collaborate with the clients through decision making process and gain consensus to reach sign-off
- Ability to succinctly communicate project status to customer and internal team
- Set client and management expectations.
- Escalate risks as required.
- Report project status.
- Accountable for project schedule and budget
- Project Revenue Recognition
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 year experience in managing enterprise software implementation or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in the Card Payment Services, Wealth Management industry an asset.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in Project Management.
- Must have experience in Agile methodology.
- Product Management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent verbal and written English skills are critical for success in this role.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with vendor, contract management and/or consultant management experience
- Familiarity with Software implementation project of third party solutions
- Familiarity with Software as a Service type projects
- Familiarity with Mobile applications & platforms
- Familiarity with solutions with Integration, middleware and API implementation
What's on Offer
A competitive package