You are here
Industrial Sales Manager
- Great Opportunity!
- Global Organisation!
About Our Client
We are urgently looking for a Sales Representative to work for a Global Organisation that produces and distributes a wide range of high-performance lubricants for the industrial sector. Due to business growth they have created a new role as a Sales Representative to work within their industrial sector.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Director, you will work from a home office and cover the Ontario market looking after the industrial sector. You will be identifying the target market within the parameters and prospect and solicit new business keeping in mind the profitability aspect of the commercial arrangements negotiated by visiting customers to maintain good working relationships and according to the focus of sales efforts identified.
- Achieve annual allocated budgets.
- Prospect and solicit new business to develop new accounts and better margins according to the commercial policy in place.
- Promote product range to customers / distributors in the assigned territory.
- Develop and implement, in collaboration with the Sales Director, a local strategy specific to the assigned territory.
- Solicit and meet new distributors / resellers and new direct commercial clients for our clients' products.
- Support distributors / resellers in their development by meeting potential clients with them.
- Consolidate existing customers with a view on volume of sales and profitability (organic growth).
- Gather information on specific market: identify competitors and their strategy, products, prices, services offered, etc.
- Negotiate commercial arrangements with clients according to company policies.
- Maintain accurate and organised records of daily activities using the CRM tool, analyse results and participates in establishing objectives.
- Make presentations on technical solutions for targeted customers.
- Propose technical and commercial solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Participate in trade fairs to promote products
- Collaborates with other departments to solve problems
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar role in commercial sales
- Ideally experience in selling lubricants
- Experience in all methods of prospecting including cold calling.
- Must be a disciplined self starter.
- Valid driver's license.
What's on Offer
<$75K base + uncapped commission + car + benefits