You are here
HR Business Partner
About Our Client
A Leading Global Software Firm
Essential Functions & Competencies:
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR Group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolved complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, performance reviews, career development and disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Benefits management.
- Exit Interviews and analysis
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for promotions and transfers.
- May assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4-6 years of relevant HR Generalist experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and provincial respective employment laws
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio and Outlook
- Experience with ADP
- HR certification a plus
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package