You are here
High Rise Project Manager
- High Rise Construction Project Manager
- New Build/ICI
About Our Client
If you are looking to expand your career in Project Management while working for a team that bases its values around trust, commitment and integrity this could be the place for you! We are looking for a candidate with 8+ years experience and who is a capable, responsible individual. The well known company is looking to expand it's team of construction professionals with the plethora of upcoming projects. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering or Architecture. Building science focus is an asset. Knowledge of construction, particularly residential high-rise and low-rise construction are assets.
- Professional designation (P.Eng, CET, MAATO, etc) is a requirement;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is mandatory in this position. Qualified candidates must be able to clearly and concisely converse with the project team, both internally and externally.
- Project management skills including project work break down structure management, task scheduling, coordinating task for other business units, liaising between internal and external project team members.
- Organization skills including maintenance of paper and electronic files.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of construction experience with at least 5 years at a Supervisory level
- Construction/Engineering related diploma/degree
- Contract negotiation/management skills
- A strong safety record
- Sound technical skills
Please include a project list with your application
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience