You are here
High Rise Construction Superintendent
- High Rise Construction Superintendent
- New Build/Multi Family
About Our Client
SITE SUPERINTENDENT for infill residential project required immediately for successful and respected developer/builder. Candidates must have seven or more years of site experience to include implementation and management of schedules, dealing with all trades and contractors, working with the municipality, ensuring site safety standards are in place and followed at all times, a sound understanding of construction principals and processes.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Assist in the preparation of the project schedule.
- The ability to manage and coordinate a full construction cycle unifying all components of the development
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Remedy errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant's design drawings
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that "as built" drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Exposure to stacked townhome construction with underground parking is key to this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as a Site Superintendent in high rise building construction and site development.
- A number of full projects in your construction portfolio
- Excellent working relationship with all trades and engineers
- Possess a high level of technical understanding and experience as it relates to the Canadian Construction Industry, including planning, scheduling, layout, quality control and hands on practical trade related experience.
- Certification in a construction related trade or course of instruction is an asset.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience