You are here
Head of Sales & Marketing - Life Sciences
- International context
- Big pipeline
About Our Client
Our partner is a global innovative pharmaceutical company.
As the Head of Sales & Marketing you will have the following responsabilities:
- Identify, assess, and advance insight into the key internal and external factors that affect the Company's products.
- Establish strategic framework(s) and coordinate with functional areas to identify specific solutions
- Ensure alignment of product strategy to the Company's overall vision and goals;
- Ensure the progression and integration of key initiatives;
- Ensure organizational structure, resources, and capabilities appropriately support implementation of the strategic plan;
- Assist functional areas with key strategic projects,
- Ensure deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with the appropriate quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candiate should have/be:
- BA/BS in Business, Science, or related field. MBA highly preferred.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in the healthcare field. Oncology experience a plus.
- Proven experience as a marketing leader, product launches, sales, and/or strategic planning.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in managing people and resources.
- Experience leading and/or facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups.
- Ability to collaboratively problem-solve and quickly drive towards successful issue resolution.
- Strong analytical and measurement/tracking skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attributes - preferably with experience in startup or rapid-growth environments.
What's on Offer
A highly compeittive package in a fast growing company