You are here
Full-Stack Developer - Analytics Platform
Financial Services Technology
About Our Client
Leading Financial Institution.
- In partnership with the Director of Analytics Platform Engineering, you will develop and implement the platform capabilities for building the global Audit Analytics Platform Engineering Practice and the foundational Analytics Platform
- Build new platform Services, Application Programming Interfaces (API) and Single-Page-Applications (SPAs)
- Partner with the Analytics Managers and Data Scientists in order to refine, implement and productionize predictive analytics models
- Support tooling and automation for the DevOps pipeline and various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities
- Assist with L3 support for production issues
- Strong communication abilities are essential to maintaining close working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders in the global business and technology community.
- This is a hands-on role; software development is an integral part of the skills required.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional development expertise using Python/Flask, and ability to communicate best practices and provide technical expertise, guidance, and knowledge transfer to the rest of the team.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing single page applications using frameworks such as React and/or Angular is essential.
- Familiarity with tools, such as GitHub and Jenkins/Travis, as well as software development processes to manage implementation of centralized code and software releases.
- Strong academic background in quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
Strong knowledge and experience with traditional database technology (i.e. SQL) and a fundamental understanding of data flow and handling
Experience with testing software, including unit, integration, end-to-end tests and DevOps practices (E.g. CI/CD).
Experience with Predictive Analytics and Statistical Modelling (using R and/or Python)
Experience with data visualization and reporting - e.g. Tableau
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package and Career Growth.