You are here
FP&A Manager - First move from practice - Snr Manager/Manager
CA$100,000 - CA$120,000
- This role offers the perfect bridge for a senior manager - manager keen to make
- My client is a fast growing, acquisitive business who have huge plans for the Ca
About Our Client
Real estate investment business based in downtown Vancouver.
Mandarin / Chinese language skills required -需要中文/漢語技能
- Manufacture and review financial accounts within precise deadlines
- Handling the production of statutory accounts and completing a technical review, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Organising the production of monthly financial accounts and management information.
- Introducing new procedures in order to improve efficiency performance
- Offering technical knowledge and support to the Finance team, as well as other departments.
- Contributing direction to business units and senior management in order to achieve business targets.
- Planning, guiding and evaluating work by team members.
- Developing and leading a team in order to reach highest potential and achieve maximum results.
- Organising the work of the team for internal- external audits as well as communicating with auditors.
- Be flexible and offer assistance for all tasks across Finance
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Business/Accounting/Commerce.
- Successfully completed a CA- CPA.
- 6-10 years experience working in a big four or similar practice's on large complex engagements.
- Candidates who are big 4 trained, moved to a corporate FP&A position.
- P&L analytics and balance sheet fluency.
- Extensive industry knowledge on financial statements and internal control audits, mainly treasury operations & risk management, asset management and credit assessment on loan assets business.
- Be able to translate high volumes of complex reporting requirements.
- Ability to work with a team who are geographically distributed team.
- Mandarin fluency.
- Desire to travel and open to worldwide career opportunities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package with industry leading benefits.