You are here
CA$120,000 - CA$150,000
- Mid sized business based in Calgary, seeking hands on financial controller.
- Strong financial reporting and team leadership a necessity.
About Our Client
- Medium sized public business
- Organic acquisition strategy
- Solid standing in market
- Partner with CFO
- Take control of all Financial / Reg reporting
- Support strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis
- Drives and executes organizational and performance improvements
- Coordinate and leads the Business Users Monthly Business Review Meeting
- Review all balances and ensure that adequate reconciliations are available
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Complete Internal Controls work in accordance with the Internal Control Standard
- Analyse the date to provide insights and business improvements
- Support business leaders with information to make mission critical business decisions.
- Audit committee reviews
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Finance / Accounting / Commerce
- CPA Designated
- At least 7 years work experience in both practice and industry
- Big 6 trained accountant
- Experience working in Oil and Gas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong Financial reporting experience - best practice
- Work ethic - attention to detail
- Ability to train junior staff
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work day