You are here
Finance Manager - Private Equity
About Our Client
This is a global asset management company which focuses on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. It is publicly listed company with a large asset portfolio around the world.
- Public company reporting and liaising with portfolio companies to examine results under IFRS
- Preparing forecasts and monitoring financial performances of portfolio companies with analysis on operating and performing metrics
- Reviewing statutory and investor reports in accordance with accounting frameworks (IFRS, US GAAP or Investment Company Accounting).
- Presenting financial and operational results to corporate team and Senior management
- Tax reporting and liaising with internal and external auditors
- Managing accounting and Finance team
- Assisting with fund operations, investor communications and requests, execution of transactions, monitoring of treasury, risks and exposures, liquidity and capital management
- Maintenance of compliance regime pertaining to financial and administrative aspects and assists in reviews of financial and internal controls
The Successful Applicant
- CA or CPA designation
- 3 years experience in public company accounting/auditing in a multi-national firm
- Demonstrated Leadership ability with Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits