You are here
Finance Manager - CPG (1 Year Contract)
North American CPG brand seeking to hire Finance Manager
Premier CPG brand seeking National Sales Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global food chain who has leading precedence within the Canadian market.
- Analyzes the financial impact of key National and Regional strategies on long-term income growth.
- Assists in the preparation of the Region's annual financial plan.
- Assists the Regional Controllers in analyzing the impact of day-to-day business decisions on short- and long-term profitability (Development, Franchising, Marketing, and strategic initiatives).
- Analyzes, monitors, and provides recommendations concerning Franchisee's financial position as it relates to profitability, equity, and cash flow.
- Prepares and analyzes financial packages (business valuations, new stores, rebuilds, re-locations, financial assistance, etc.) that will affect the organization and identifies issues, suggests implications, and recommends alternative solutions to the Regional Controllers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation required.
- 5+ year's work experience at the Senior Analyst level or 2+ year's work experience at the Finance Manager level
- Excellent analytic skills including proficiency with various software analytic tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Great opportunity for growth