You are here
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Packaging
CA$120,000 - CA$150,000
Competitive Compensation Package
Great Toronto Area
About Our Client
Market Leading company
- Project Management from concept through completion, including designing & implementing processing innovations for new products & supporting existing products through equipment changes.
- Drives project quality & cost efficiency by utilizing critical concepts of risk analysis.
- Drives pilot plant technology & installations to represent current plant technology.
- Establishes goals to test new technologies & processes to implement more efficient ways to deliver products.
- Provides support for product development.
- Manage the process development team.
- Ensure timely efficient execution of projects, product improvements, & objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- BS or MS degree in either Engineering or Science (ABET accredited programs, please)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in process engineering related to beverage & food, or packaging and plastics
- P.ENG ideal
- At least 5 year of supervisory experience
- Package development knowledge is preferred
- Project planning & management skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.
Minimal travel required.