You are here
- New Grads Welcome!
- January start!
About Our Client
Our client, Isaac Operations Limited, is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for the next rockstar engineer to join their team!
At Isaac (formerly Newton North America) we apply our performance improvement strategies to any manufacturing, engineering or business process to increase profits. We are engineers who enjoy a challenge! We use our technical ability to solve a variety of problems in a variety of industries - aerospace, automotive, defence, food & drink, consumer goods, and most recently healthcare.
We are growing by 25% year over year. Our rapid growth means that there will be a lot of opportunity for more responsibility. Over time you will develop leadership skills that will help you grow as an individual and help the business grow as well. Our people are the key to delivering amazing results. We are a fun team with a fiery entrepreneurial spirit and a multitude of talents. We are outgoing people who enjoy our work and we want to get the most out of life!
- Work on-site to understand performance issues and causes of lost time on the production line
- Analyze historic production, waste and/or financial data
Engage with client teams
- Prepare client presentations
- Develop performance measurements and other analytical tools
Implement the solution
- Train and coach the client team on the new strategic approach
We implement solutions and make happen for our clients.
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for an innovator; a divergent thinker. We hire people who are curious, creative and aren't afraid to challenge convention. We look for people who have the conviction to follow through with their ideas. Exceptional conceptual engineering expertise and communication skills are fundamental.
What we're looking for:
- Engineering degree from a top University
- Energy to achieve results
- Exceptional listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lead and motivate others as either a team member or leader
- A rigorous analytical mind with a natural technical problem solving ability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to explain ideas and concepts clearly
- The ability and confidence to implement change
- Drive and determination
- Excitement to travel to client sites
What's on Offer
Entry level positions range from $60,000-$70,000 and salaries rapidly increase year over year, in addition to profit sharing after the first year. We give you a laptop and phone and everyone receives five weeks of vacation, because we want people to have amazing new experiences. We have a mentoring program, regular professional development and regular team events. We also have a great health benefits package.