You are here
Responsible for online merchandising across the website
Join a growing team with great mentorship and potential
About Our Client
ECCO Canada has a wide range of footwear in various styles - dress, casual, sport, running and golf. The company continues to expand across the globe by adding new stores and constantly innovating. Although their size has grown, they continue to have a family oriented culture focused on their employees and customers. Want to be a part of this exciting time at ECCO? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Work closely with demand team & Ecommerce manager to ensure merchandise alignment with physical retail stores with a keen focus on unique opportunities such as online exclusives and effective cross-sell opportunities.
- Merchandising of all products ensuring price alignment, strategic use of website selling space, promotion labelling (new arrivals, cross selling, web exclusives)and maximization of company wide inventory position.
- Use of site analytics (through, Google analytics & salesforce commerce cloud) to help identify how placement & presentation decisions are impacting KPIs and net sales.
- Responsible for the bilingual presentation to consumer for full site merchandising - including product presentation, product information, pricing, sizing, cross-selling and up-selling, badging (New, Online Only, GORE-TEX), product groupings/sets, testing, targeting and personalization.
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure product listing pages are maintained and updated.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with consumers.
- Continuously identify new ways to develop, implement and support on-site merchandising/marketing strategies and programs.
- Work closely with marketing team to maximize web listed product exposure through all marketing channels.
- Create weekly and monthly executive reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or other related field.
- 3+ years of online merchandising experience, preferably in a direct-to-consumer environment.
- Experience with web technology/ecommerce platforms/working with a content management system to update pages. Demandware experience is preferred. SAP proficiency is a plus.
- Detail-orientated, deadline-driven and able to multi-task with solid organizational & time-management skills.
- Team player with willingness to work cooperatively across all departments and organizational levels to meet business objectives.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of a growing and changing organization.
- Strong work ethic to create, persist and achieve ambitious goals.
- Resourceful and innovative at tackling challenges in a sustainable, proactive fashion.
- Strong understanding and passion for internet technology, UI and Visual Site Merchandising.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel, both domestic and/or international, as needed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
- Strong mentorship