You are here
Director - Security Engineering
Do you have extensive Security Engineering experience?
Tier One Global Bank
About Our Client
A Leading Global Tier One Bank.
Manage a team of security engineers working on:
- Developing tooling and frameworks to secure products throughout the entire SDLC
- Security reviews and threat modeling across the entire company
- Security architecture, design, and code reviews across engineering
- Establishing security goals across other departments
- Penetration tests conducted by internal engineers and third-party security firms
- Responsible disclosure program via HackerOne
- Providing security training and promoting a culture of security across the engineering and product team
- Depth and breadth of knowledge of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in related security industry.
- Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices - NIST, CSA, CIS etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, from non-tech end user community to c-suite audiences.
- Expertise in Windows, Mac and/or Linux platforms. Previous experience in a system administration role preferred.
- Experience with administration of virtual environments - ESX, Hyper-V, KVM etc.
- Solid knowledge or expertise with Enterprise infrastructure components - DNS, AD, Radius, Kerberos, PKI Management and IAM.
- Expert knowledge of cybersecurity concepts covering network through application layers. Solid understanding of Malware exposure vectors and exploit tactics.
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools preferred.
- Expert knowledge of protocols underpinning the web - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, BGP etc. Must be able to intelligently dissect and discuss all 7 layers of the OSI stack.
- Experience with securing mobile applications. Solid knowledge of how security is managed on Android, iOS and Windows mobile platforms.
- Experience in the design and deployment of end user web access and control infrastructure.
- Hands-on expertise with the following platforms: Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, CASB
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package