You are here
Director of Marketing
- Sports Nutrition Marketing Director
- Multi-level Marketing Experience
About Our Client
Strength.com is an online shop that helps members build custom supplement plans to reach their fitness goals and delivers them to their doorsteps each month. We carry a huge selection of brands and products, as well as our in-house brand, Catalyst by Strength.com, at the most competitive prices - guaranteed. Strength.com also works with fitness professionals to develop a custom partnership that allows you to earn extra money without the hassle of ordering, stocking or managing product.
- Drive the organization's efforts to position itself in the health/fitness industry and continually develop and deploy tactics that build brand awareness and drive leads.
- Collaborate with internal departments and Senior Executives to produce key strategic decisions.
- Oversee all aspects of the marketing communications program, including online and offline marketing, search, social, display, print advertising, direct marketing and tradeshows
- Work with sales leadership to program online and offline initiatives to support and improve sales results including digital content marketing, trade events, email, and direct mail, video foot
- Manage/create all social media accounts linked to the Company
- Oversee and conduct market research to determine product sales potential and develop marketing strategies; analyze problems, identify alternative solutions and implement recommendations that support company goals and objectives.
- Contribute to brand pricing strategies and work with sales leadership in monitoring all pricing and price promotion levels and activities.
- Identify opportunities with regard to packaging and new-product initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with current and emerging marketing and health & wellness trends by attending educational workshops, trade events, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Establish and maintain scalable marketing and sales processes in collaboration with Sales leadership to ensure effective campaign and lead management.
- Oversee development and execute innovative campaign strategy, positioning, and creative briefing in alignment with business objectives along with marketing and product strategy
- Research consumer and industry insights to seek out opportunities to drive brand growth
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10+ years of experience, ideally in nutrition product management
- Experience with building and managing a nutrition product line. Related Bachelors' degree
- MBA a plus
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package and benefits