You are here
Director of Marketing - Construction Solutions
Director - Level B2B Marketing
Construction Solutions - Building, Infrastructure and Industrial Market Segments
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of construction solutions to a wide range of industrial and municipal infrastructure clients. They are the industry benchmark for quality and innovation in solution-focused building materials that are required for a wide range of construction applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the implementation of Western Canadian marketing plans for a select group of market segments and product lines
- Monitor and analyze the marketplace and competitor activity
- Provide "voice of the customer" real-time client data. Communicate this information across multiple internal departments. Strategize with senior leadership to provide custom-tailored solution offerings based on the specific needs of the market.
- Define go-to-market messaging strategy and build sales collateral
- Develop a tracking and measurement plan to monitor the performance of specific market segments and the product lines within them
- Work with the sales team to ensure sales tools are effective and supportive resources that support business development activities
- Coaches and develops a team of marketing personnel
- Develop strong relationships within the organization. Engage and build the support with multiple internal stakeholders. Support a collaborative and team-based work culture
The Successful Applicant
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Business, Economics or Engineering Degree; MBA a significant asset
- 10+ years' experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience in Product Management / Marketing
- Existing technical knowledge in product / solutions for the building, infrastructure or industrial market segments
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Proven experience managing teams (5+ direct reports)
- Passionate and entrepreneurial work style
- Strong detail-orientated mindset. Ability to "show your work" and support large decisions with specific and tangible information.
- Confident leader with a balance of humility and a willingness to learn and grow
- Must be able to work with a cross functional leadership group to achieve a common goal.
- Leadership ability is critical. Must have the ability to motivate and optimize the unique talents of a medium-sized team
What's on Offer
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a competitive salary, variable compensation plan, RRSP matching and health & dental benefits. In addition, you will have the opportunity to join a growing business with a culture of organic career progression and company-paid professional development.