You are here
Director Of Finance
CA$115,000 - CA$135,000
Director of Finance
Experienced Finance Executive
About Our Client
Global CPG Brand that is very reputable and well established within the industry.
- Develop creative key performance measures that correlate with the company's strategic goals and work directly with the director to manage functions.
- Manage a remote accounting and operations departments and oversee the customers service and IT department
- Implement controls over cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and inter-company transactions.
- Monitor annual budgeting and monthly cash projections processes, including foreign exchange conversion strategy (swap, etc.)
- Develop and implement monthly financial reporting, including analysis of results against prior period actual and budget.
- Identify and provide corrective actions to potentially adverse situations; make recommendations and present information to allow accurate decision making.
- Act as a role model to encourage team to see things differently and embrace change.
- Coach and develop existing talent on the team to increase engagement and contribute to business success.
- Assist and advise the President in various financial and business related matters and support the decision-making process with relevant data. Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy and expansion.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA Designated or MBA
- +7 years experience in the CPG industry.
- People Management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Group RRSP
- Great Work Dynamic
- Incentivized Bonus Structure