You are here
Director of Finance with MBA or Designation
Director of Finance
CPG Experienced Director of Finance
About Our Client
Global CPG Brand that is very reputable and well established within the industry.
- Develop creative key performance measures that correlate with the company's strategic goals and work directly with the director to manage functions.
- Manage a remote accounting and operations departments and oversee the various departments
- Implement controls over cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and inter-company transactions.
- Monitor annual budgeting and monthly cash projections processes, including foreign exchange conversion strategy (swap, etc.)
- Develop and implement monthly financial reporting, including analysis of results against prior period actual and budget.
- Identify and provide corrective actions to potentially adverse situations; make recommendations and present information to allow accurate decision making.
- Act as a role model to encourage team to see things differently and embrace change.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA Designated or MBA
- CA an Asset
- +7 years experience in the CPG industry.
- People Management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Group RRSP
- Great Work Dynamic
- Incentivized Bonus Structure