You are here
Director, Derivatives Technology
- Derivatives Trading System
- Program Delivery Group
About Our Client
Leading Global Financial Institution
- Maintain relationship with business management to identify technology needs and align application services to support those needs.
- Ability to ensure that requirements for systems and solutions are aligned with the business goals of the organization. .
- Analyzing project and/or technical risk, using available information to support business recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have strong understanding of the Capital Markets - risk and trading products (derivative, bonds, securities, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Derivatives, Trade Life-cycle and Trading Systems
- Team Leadership/Management experience
- Prior experience / exposure with VaR or other risk measurement methodologies will be highly beneficial
- Previous experience in Technology and Delivery or related field required
- Must have the ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.