You are here
Director, Customer Analytics
- Financial Services
About Our Client
Leading Financial Institution.
- Lead the development of an analytic vision that supports company-wide sales strategies, product development, and other investment goals
- Establish Analytics as a COE for customer insight, strategic analysis and key customer data. Provide management and business teams with the tools and quantitative knowledge to transform the business.
- Be an analytics, data and information SME to drive enhanced understanding of processes and inputs into analyses, reports, predictive models, and the campaign execution process.
- Equip and inspire an exceptional team of analysts that provide superior results. Provide opportunities for career development and movement within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Communicate and present solutions to technical, as well as non-technical audiences, and to all levels of management, including senior executives (Expert Proficiency)
- Manage a team of highly skilled analysts to complete projects
- Strong project management skills with high attention to details (ExpertProficiency)
- Statistical Modeling and Data Mining (Expert Proficiency)
- SAS, SQL, Excel, and database skills (Very High Proficiency)Minimum of 15+ years of experience in marketing analytics and statistics required.
- Master's degree level or higher degree in Quantitative Degree (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering,); MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.