You are here
Deal Maker (Buyside), Real Estate, (Vancouver relocation)
Work for a high profile business to assist them in idenifying & closing deals.
Fluent Mandarin is a neccesity.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international financial services business with an existing portfolio across Insurance, Banking and Real Estate. They have secured capital for further investments across North America and are looking for a high calibre individual to support them in identification, valuation and integration of these businesses.
- Evaluation of potential acquisitions across North America
- Background working in Real Estate, Technology, IB Banking - Financial Services - Insurance - Energy
- Support the identification of potential businesses to acquire
- Work with senior management evaluate and subsequently to conduct due diligence and work alongside third party consultants ensuring the acquisition fits with the groups long term business plan.
- Integration of the acquisition into the group. This will include but not be limited to the communication and delivery of any strategic initiatives to the acquired company - either driven by return on investment or in response to a group strategic initiative and execution of business plan.
- Ability to present complex ideas and decisions to all business stakeholders.
- Work with the senior team, take feedback on deals and calibrate as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong verbal Mandarin skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and influence at senior management level within an organization
- Experience of Transactions services/acquisition review and integration - specifically within a financial services environment
- 10 years +experience in either a similar function or with experience of leading a number of similar acquisition projects from a Big four/similar environment
What's on Offer
- Very competitive package including bonus, potential relocation and benefits commensurate with experience