You are here
DBA / Data Architect
Do you have Oracle DB extensive experience?
Do you have exposure to data architecture and performance tuning?
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian FinTech.
- Design, develop, and implement database system solutions to meet requirements for availability, capacity, transaction volume, performance, scalability, and security.
- Participate in and influence the design, planning, and implementation of corporate projects and initiatives regarding database system architecture.
- Provide strategies and solutions for automated management and monitoring of the database and transaction processing environments.
- Provide solutions to meet data security and compliance requirements.
- Analyze oracle AWR/ADDM/ASH reports (proactive troubleshooting) on a daily basis.
- Review SQL execution plans on critical application queries and build SQL profiles if needed.
- Design and implement conceptual, logical and physical data models for transactional and data warehouse databases.
- Design and assist with creation new data sources for data warehouse. Including but not limited to ETL and business logic.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience with performance tuning of Oracle databases, highly available transactional systems, data replication, and database clusters.
- Must have experience with data warehousing, operational data stores and large scale implementations.
- Must have software development experience.
- Must have experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Unix/Linux shell scripting.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package