You are here
Data Warehouse Developer
Do you have experience with Hadoop and Oracle?
Would you like to work in a small challenging work environment?
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian FinTech.
This position requires senior-level knowledge of PL/SQL, analytics functions, data warehouse concepts and Oracle database.
Develop, monitor, maintain and support data warehouse solutions including availability, logging, monitoring, performance, scalability, aggregation and data quality.
Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Work closely with Fraud Analytics and Countermeasures Group, BI Developers, and the rest of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiarity with various data sources including structured and semi-structured data.
- Expert knowledge using PL/SQL, Java, Python, analytic functions and shell scripting. Big Data knowledge is a plus.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts.
- Strong background in Data Warehouse design and development.
- Experience with large relational data sets and data analysis.
- Strong understanding/experience with Hadoop and CDH components.
- Experience with Cloudera, Pentaho, Talend products will be an asset.
- Experience with AWS environments, AWS Redshift will be an asset.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package