You are here
Customer Service Manager
Bilingual Customer Service Manager
ECCO Canada - Head Office
About Our Client
The Customer Service Manager will lead the ECCO Canada Customer Service team to provide the best possible service for our ECCO Canada wholesale, retail, e-commerce consumers and internal customers. This position will direct and oversee all aspects of the organization's customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. Develops and establishes procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer complaints. Model and exhibit superior customer service and operational efficiency. Overall responsible for the Canadian order book, ensure customers are kept aware of necessary changes to their orders and deliver to our customers according to the company customer prioritization. Act as a partner with the management board to develop and implement strategies across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate customer desires into a successful business offering and outstanding experience.
- Deliver accurate, quick and efficient customer service. Proactively anticipate customer needs and act upon opportunities for product referral and to drive customer loyalty.
- Manage the daily operations of the customer service department.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the team focusing on customer service, client retention, and on phone sales.
- Daily management of customer orders including order entry, investigate back-orders, shortages and late deliveries
- Drive resolution of account issues through problem solving, escalation and collaboration with Sales, Demand Planning, DC and Credit. Ensure proactive approach by regular contact and follow up on supply challenges
- Order Flow Optimization, track and maintain orders ensuring accurate and timely delivery of orders to the DC.
- Contribute to monthly shipping target by providing proactive information to stakeholders through reporting and analysis to ensure product flow and resolution. Monitor contracts delivery dates and work with Sales to convert contracts into shippable pairs
- Perform SAP queries and pull customer specific excel reports for analysis of orders
- Support In/Outbound call activity with a customer centric view by providing best class service with established phone metrics
- Provide support to B2B site in order to increase engagement rate
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling of customer claims and unworn returns.
- Cultivate an environment and daily practices focused on providing exceptional customer support.
- Insure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop customer service team to achieve department and company goals on customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate.
- Lead the annual APR process for the customer service team.
- Utilize technology and systems effectively and efficiently.
- Provide input on the development, maintenance, and monitoring of key performance indicators as needed.
- Provide weekly reports to leaders to evaluate performance on customer satisfaction objectives.
- Operate the department within established budget.
- Communicate effectively with the store leadership team and within head office to share customer feedback, offering suggestions to prevent re-occurrence of customer issues. Effectively communicate and act in accordance with the mission, vision, direction and business objectives in all interactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree.
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- 5 years of experience leading a centralized customer service department preferably in a retail company.
- Experience working with SAP is an asset.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- Experience working with order management systems required.
- Experience with EDI required.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Ability to analyze and interpret key performance indicators.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Extremely detail oriented with the proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Proactive and resourceful; must adapt quickly to new priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, people oriented, team player
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.